This is just a quick post to say that Danielle and I have made it safely to Sydney and had a full day of sightseeing yesterday. We went to the Harbor Bridge, Opera House, Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens, Darling Harbor, etc! Today we are going to take a harbor cruise and "hop on/hop off" as we please at the seven places it stops.
I'll write more in detail later, but for now it is time to start day 2 in Sydney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! You two are certainly seeing the sights! We are so glad that you got there safely. Take lots of pix and we can't wait to see them.
Love, Mom
Glad all is going well. I'm looking forward to reading your insightful observations.
Love you,
DAD
Susan, I'm glad you made it! It sounds like you're having tons of fun. I leave in 2 days. :) Good luck student teaching!! ~Caitlin
I'm officially a Blog Follower!!!
Me and Gram will now be able to follow your journey! Can't wait to see and hear about all of your adventures!
Much Love,
AB
Quit riding kangaroos and post an update!!
: )
Post a Comment