
Downtown Sydney with the Harbour Bridge in the background

Me on a boat in Sydney Harbour with two Australian icons in the background

Me snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef near Cairns

I found Nemo!!

A beautiful beach just outside of Cairns

Danielle and I after spending the day at the beach

Me with a rainforest waterfall that we got to swim in

3 comments:
Susan,
Cool, it looks like you and Danielle have already seen some neat things in Australia. I hope all is going well there! I'm enjoying being abroad!
Peace,
Caitlin
You look beautiful, Susan.
Tragic news about the fires down there. Thought about you constantly and am glad to hear you were and still are OK.
Hope to hear more about Australia when you're back.
Love
Aunt Jane
Susan,
You write as if you've been teaching for years! It's obvious that you really love it. Post more
pics of the classroom (can you post
pics of the kids?).
Love you,
Aunt Laurel
Post a Comment